This blog is about life in my shoes, as a mother, a girlfriend, a daugther, a sister. I will blog about my struggles and my adventures. I hope you enjoy them, if you have any ideas on what you think would help my blog. Don't be afraid to voice your opinions.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

stinken vitamins

 So I found out today that I am NOT getting enough vitamins, which is causing the sides of my mouth to split open. It is so painful, it feels like papercuts and everytime I talk or open my mouth to wide it reopens the cut. I hate forgetting my vitamins in the morning! I will have to make a note and put it where I will see it every morning, telling me to take my vitamins. I have my next check up on the 21st of July. I am so nervous to weigh in, I hope I have lost weight. I dont really feel like I have ,but maybe im the only one that cant see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment